With the offense lacking profound threats this week, Stafford might be forced to keep things below that.
To say the Lions offense will be undercut into Sunday would be an understatement. In Kenny Golladay, Danny Amendola and D’Andre Swift, they lack their lifelines. A disabled Matthew Stafford will have an uphill battle as he leads his offensive against the Carolina Panthers into the end zone. Given the lack of game options, this uphill battle can start on the backcourt.
I wrote earlier this week about why Peterson is one of the few names to see (the other is Marvin Jones Jr. . ) for Stafford in view of the lack of weapons against Carolina on Sunday.
Peterson is on pace for most of the receptions he’s had in one season since 2015. With D’Andre Swift on Sunday, Peterson and Kerryon Johnson will share the backcourt. When Peterson and Johnson split the bulk of the stock early in the season, it was usually up to Johnson to pass the protection while Peterson got the most touches.
If it stays that way this week, Peterson will likely get most of the work he’s had all season. Stafford is set to miss its best threat in Kenny Golladay for the third straight week, meaning the Lions on Marvin Hall and Marvin Jones Jr. will count. expanding the field – whenever this has been the case this season it has been a hit or a miss.
If Sunday is one of those mistakes, Stafford will have to look down as the game progresses. While that usually means a shorter pass for Danny Amendola or T.. J. . Hockenson, Amendola is out and Hockenson is the clear number one recipient on Sunday’s offense, so is likely to get a lot of attention from the defense.
That means under passports on Sunday is going to have a new meaning, likely in the form of returns. Don’t be surprised if this means routes are early and often in the apartment or across the border. Kerryon may also be involved, but without D’Andre Swift in the picture, Sunday will be a busy day for both of them.
Detroit Lions, Carolina Panthers, Matthew Stafford, NFL, Teddy Bridgewater
World News – USA – Brave Prediction of the Week: A Great (Receptive) Day by Adrian Peterson
. . Related title :
– Bold Prediction of The Week: A Great (Receiving) Day by Adrian Peterson
– <a href = "/? S = What to do with Marvin Jones, Marvin Hall, Jamal Agnew in Week 11 Fantasy Football? Do with Marvin Jones, Marvin Hall and Jamal Agnew in Week 11 Fantasy Football
– Live -Updates: Detroit Lions are lagging in the 11th Road Game. Week against Carolina Panthers
– Detroit Lions stand still with head coach Matt Patricia
– Detroit Lions& # 39; Matthew Stafford, Carolina Panthers& # 39; Teddy Bridgewater defines toughness at QB
– Panthers vs.. . Lions: How to Watch NFL Online, TV Channel, Live Stream Info, Play Time
– Lions vs. Panthers Live Stream: How to See the Action of Week 11 Anywhere
– NFL Week 11 Fantasy Football Inactives see: Who& # 39; s in and who& # 39; s out?
– 4 Keys to a Panthers Victory vs.. . Lions in Week 11
– Will the Panthers beat the Lions? Here are predictions from national NFL experts
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]