Tonight at Survivor Series, the Undertaker’s career comes to an end. 30 years of The Deadman, that’s wild to think. I remember when I was 6 years old watching live when he made his debut on the Survivor Series in 1990 and thought he was a really dead person. How our brains work when we are children. Tonight ends with perhaps the greatest year The Undertaker has ever had: He had the highest profile match at WrestleMania this year with the Boneyard Match. His documentary series The Last Ride has received wide acclaim, as have other documents currently on view on the WWE Network, and he can finally just be Mark Calloway in public. Crazy times. To celebrate, Mattel currently has two new Walmart exclusives in stores. We got our hands on them, so let’s take a look at each one and see why you should add them to your Undertaker collection.
These are perfect bookends for his career. The first part of the new wave of the Decade of Rule pays homage to the 1990 Survivor Series debut with a cloth jacket, cloth tie, interchangeable hands and hat. They really did manage to debut the Undertaker, right down to the red stubble it was wearing back then. I wish the hat would fit his head a little better, but it still looks nice. The other figure is a taker in the current look with a rubber jacket, hat and interchangeable hands. While the detail is great and I love the way it looks on the figure, I hate those rubber coats that Mattel uses. In contrast to the debut figure, they completely restrict the position of the arms.
Putting these two side by side is so fun as each one tells the story of where The Undertaker was at that point in his career. The younger one looks more threatening, slimmer and more dangerous. The current Look Taker looks weathered and bears the mileage of the last 30 years like a badge of honor. Even the older figure lacks the tattoos of his more modern counterpart.
Both perfectly reflect where The Undertaker started and where he is now. Both are worth adding to your collections and are currently exclusive to Walmart stores.
Jeremy Konrad has been writing about collectibles and films for nearly ten years. He has a deep and extensive knowledge of both. He lives in Ohio with his family.
The Undertaker, WWE
World News – UK – Undertaker fans must get these two new Mattel Elite figures
. . Related Title :
– Undertaker fans must get these two get New Mattel Elite Figures
– WWE Superstars& # 39; Salaries like The Undertaker, Roman Reigns and John Cena
– Sasha Banks& # 39; Fans go wild about their Undertaker and Snoop Dogg tribute outfit
– The Undertaker says " Hard" by It&; Watch WWE
– > Bruce Prichard : The Undertaker Will Still Be Able To Captivate An Audience When He& Is 75
– Vince McMahon, Shawn Michaels & Other WWE Superstars pay tribute to Undertaker
– The Undertaker, exposed: The wrestling villain who hasn’t had a broken character in 30 years
– The Undertaker remembers a famous wrestler who was brought to & # 39; Wrestlers& # 39; Court& # 39; for an absolutely unforgivable move . . .
– The Undertaker: 30 moments in 30 years
– Snoop Dogg and Undertaker join forces to unite America against racism
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]