Leeds United v Arsenal – Fan jury predictions ahead of the Premier League clash at Elland Road on Sunday
‘That’s the problem’ – Paul Merson gives a shocking verdict on the duel between Leeds and Arsenal and outlines the big advantage for Bielsa’s team
Victor Orta believes a new mural that Leeds United unveiled in partnership with Roc Nation is a « symbol » for everyone at the football club.
The Whites unveiled the stunning artwork on Saturday afternoon during a celebration following a new partnership with world-famous entertainment agency owned by New York-based musician Jay-Z.
The association will see that « the world’s leading music and sports agency supports the growth of the Leeds United brand in key markets ». .
The unique work of art, located in The Calls city center in Leeds, has been dubbed « Paving the Way ». .
Street artist Akse P19, who has made similar murals in the past, including one of Manchester United striker Marcus Rashford, painted the piece to mark the new collaboration.
Leeds midfielder Kalvin Phillips is the focus of the mural along with club legends Albert Johanneson and ex-captain Lucas Radebe.
The design proudly pays tribute to the club’s diverse heritage and the establishment of the minority Roc Nation, whose home is depicted in the mural over the New York skyline.
United sporting director Orta has spoken of his pride in the artwork upon completion and what the new partnership signals for the Premier League club.
« It’s really impressive – it’s a symbol of our club right now with Kalvin, » Victor Orta told YEP at the official unveiling.
« It’s a real pleasure for me and the club because it’s a symbol of our team in many ways and now it’s on the wall forever.
« I hope for him and his family that it can be very emotional – but I hope for the whole [Leeds] team too. He symbolizes a team behind it and we are all very proud to be represented by him. «
He added of the new commercial partnership, « It’s a great international brand worldwide. We want to grow in the United States, we want to grow in Asia.
« It’s a partnership that shows where Leeds United is now. It shows the club’s ambition to keep growing.
« We decided to start this marriage together and bring Leeds United to the real level. I’m really proud because it shows the ambition that we need to keep growing. «
Leeds United, Premier League, Jay-Z, Roc Nation, Kalvin Phillips
World News – CA – « It’s a symbol of Leeds » – Victor Orta welcomes Kalvin’s new mural Phillips
. . Related title :
– & # 39; It is a symbol of Leeds United& # 39; – Victor Orta welcomes new Kalvin Phillips mural after the Roc Nation partnership is revealed
– Back in Premier League, Leeds Turns to Jay-Z Agency to Grow
– Leeds partner with Jay-Z& # 39; s agency
– Premier League: Back at Leeds United turns to Jay-Z agency for growth in the US and China.
– Victor Orta of Leeds United& outlines transfer window plans for January with the unveiling of the mural « > Leeds United& # 39; Victor Orta outlines the transfer window plans for January with the unveiling of the mural
– We ran this city! Leeds partnered with Jay-Z&’s Roc Nation sports agency and celebrated the partnership with breathtaking performance . . .
– Leeds agree to partnership with Jay-Z&’s Roc Nation Sports Agency
– Leeds United will be the first Premier League club to sign with Roc Nation Sports
– Leeds star Harrison targets England call for Premier League bow
– Strategic partnership between Leeds United and Roc Nation announced
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]