Peter Thiel-backed biotech developer AbCellera Biologics Inc, who worked with Eli Lilly on its COVID-19 antibody drug, filed for an IPO on the Nasdaq on Friday. The Canadian company’s listing plan comes at a time of strong demand for new biotech stocks, with nearly half of the U.S. initial public offerings in 2020 coming from the healthcare sector, according to IPOScoop. AbCellera said its sales rose to $ 11. 6 million in 2019 from $ 8. 8 million a year earlier. The net loss for the year was $ 2. 2 million, compared to a profit of 309. 000 USD in 2018. Reuters reported in September that AbCellera had hired investment banks to go public in the US and could attempt to raise between $ 200 million and $ 300 million. Earlier on Friday, Canada approved Eli Lilly’s antibody drug to treat COVID-19 in patients who are out of hospital but are at risk of serious illness because of their age or other medical conditions. AbCellera has filed for an initial public offering of up to $ 200 million, a wildcard amount that is expected to change. It is planned to list its common stock on the Nasdaq Global Market under the symbol « ABCL ». . The company that includes Bill & The Melinda Gates Foundation and healthcare-focused buyout company OrbiMed Advisors LLC are among the investors. According to Credit Suisse, Stifel, Berenberg, SVB Leerink and BMO Capital Market, they are the leading subscribers to the IPO.
Antibodies, Eli Lilly and Company, Monoclonal Antibody Therapy, Coronavirus, IPO, United Regional Health Care
World News – CA – Antibody therapy developer AbCellera submits for IPO – Daily Times
. . Related title :
– Antibody Therapy Developer AbCellera Files for the IPO
– Coronavirus: Latest information on COVID-19 from around the world – Sunday, November 22nd. November
– Covid-19 treatment developer AbCellera Biologics files for IPO
– Lilly&’s neutralizing antibody bamlanivimab (LY-CoV555) receives preliminary approval from Health Canada as a . . .
– AbCellera-Discovered Antibody Grants Preliminary Approval From Health Canada To Treat COVID- 19
– Lilly Antibody Treatment Lands Canadian Approval
– United Regional receives new COVID-19 infusion therapy
– AI Drug Discovery Platform AbCellera to go public for $ 200 million
– United Regional receives only a limited supply of COVID-19 infusion therapy
– Canada issues COVID-19 drug interim approval
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]