We’re going over Cam Newton’s fantasy football perspective ahead of the Patriots Week 11 matchup against the Texans.
Cam Newton is finding a way to produce some fantasy points lately. No, these aren’t the numbers a team can carry, but it has settled down to decent levels of production thanks to its ability to score on the ground and the willingness of the Patriots to accept it. This week he has the chance for one of his best fantasy trips of the year against Houston.
Newton threw his first touchdown pass in five games against the Ravens last week, even though he threw barely 118 yards. He added another quick score to his total, giving him nine on the season. The week before, he found the end zone twice as a runner against the Jets.
Against the Texans this week could improve further. With the exception of last week’s windy affair in Cleveland, the Texans have been giving big pass numbers to opposing quarterbacks since week 5. Between this and Newton’s ability to produce in the floor game, he could have a very productive day.
New England Patriots, Houston Texans, NFL, Baltimore Ravens
World News – AU – What to do with Cam Newton in Week 11 Fantasy Football?
. . Related Title :
– What to do with Cam Newton in? 11th Fantasy Football. Week
– <a href="/?s=Houston Texans, alerted by the recent flu virus, initially feared the outbreak of COVID-19 outbreak
– Watch Patriots at Texans: Time, TV Channel, Forecast, Live Stream Info for Showdown in Week 11
– LIVE: Welcome to the NRG Stadium
– Patriots cornerback Stephon Gilmore& # 39; s absence of three games is expected to end against Texans
– Countdown to kick-off: Texans v. Patriots
– Damien Harris plays against Texans
– Patriotic point / counterpoint: Who is Pats& # 39; Most important non-QB player for the playoffs?
– Jon Weeks should write Texans history against the patriots
– Patriots Injury News: RB Damien Harris, CB Stephon Gilmore expected to play against. Texans (report)
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]