A mother and her boyfriend were charged with manslaughter after a three-year-old girl was found dead in a car in a Townsville hospital.
A 37-year-old woman and a 29-year-old man were charged with manslaughter after the deaths of a three-year-old girl in Townsville.
Mother Laura Black and boyfriend Aaron Hill were charged late last night, the Townsville Bulletin reports.
The Townsville Child Protection and Investigation Unit has promised a thorough investigation into the child’s care, not only on the day of her death, but also in the days leading up to the tragic event.
Queensland Detective Senior Sergeant Dave Myles speaks to the media following the incident. Image: Matt Taylor Source: News Corp Australia
“The police were notified around 3:00 am. At 30 pm this afternoon when a 37-year-old Burdell woman and a 29-year-old Burdell man took the girl to Townsville University Hospital, « Queensland police said in a statement.
« Preliminary research has shown that the young child was left in a locked vehicle for most of the day. ”
Initial reports suggest the 3-year-old girl was left in the car in the early hours of the morning shortly after her mother dropped her siblings off at school. Her body was only discovered when her mother returned to the vehicle to pick up her siblings.
The siblings are now in the care of their father. The police did not know about the child, mother or boyfriend.
The mother and her boyfriend will appear in Townsville Magistrates Court on Saturday. Image: Evan Morgan Source: News Corp Australia
One police officer at the scene was watching over the car – a white Toyota Prado – while several other police officers went to the hospital, the Townsville Bulletin reported.
Members of the public can anonymously report information about crime to Crime Stoppers through crimestoppersqld. com. Au 24 hours a day or by calling 1800 333 000.
NOTE ON RELEVANT ADVERTISING: We collect information about the content (including advertisements) you use on this website and use it to make both advertising and content more relevant to you on our network and on other websites. Learn more about our policies and your choices, including how to opt out.
Queensland, Townsville University Hospital, homicide
World News – AU – Townsville kid found dead in hot car
. . Related title :
– mother and Friend charged with manslaughter after child found dead in Townsville
– Police brings manslaughter charges against mother and acquaintances after child dies in Townsville Townsville
– Mother and boyfriend are charged with manslaughter after a three-year-old girl is found dead in a car as Mercury . . .
– Police accuse two people of manslaughter after toddler was found in Townsville Car found dead
– Three year old child found dead in car at Queensland Hospital – Reports
– Townsville University Hospital flooded by police and paramedics after discovering dead three year old
– Police at Townsville University Hospital for infant deaths
– Tragedy when a three-year-old girl is found dead in a hot car in a Queensland hospital – as temperatures rise above 32 ° C
– mother, friend charged with death of little girl CSSANDANDCHAR # 39;
– Child found dead in hot car in North Queensland
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]